4.19.2007

Not much happens round here

... I have proof. With my usual flair for the dramatic, this was supposed to capture birds eating sunflower seeds on the patio while I was at work. However, now that the snow is finally gone I think they have better things to do (sex?). And yet when I woke up this morning, the sunflower seeds were all gone, something came by in the night and helped themselves.

If nothing else it's worth hearing the 'soundtrack' which was recorded separately.

I will be hiking in the Adirondacks tomorrow with Ongyel, who is leading the trek to Nepal in the fall, we should bring back some pictures, it is supposed to be a spectacular day. I have visions of Algonquin and Colden, I have climbed both mountains before, but not on the same day, and not when there is snow.

No comments: