5.16.2007

More frogs

Getting away from the kleig lights of the cabaret...just some more images from the same hike described in this post. I just wanted to record some of the sounds of spring and get them online, unfortunately I live quite near the interstate so there is some road noise. The images lose a lot of resolution when they are converted to video and then uploaded into photobucket and changed into some sort of Flash file.

I was doing yardwork and I saw this little (only about the size of a quarter) frog with some nifty copper coloring, so I grabbed my camera.

 



The frog pond was the kind place, where, if I was a kid now, I would plunge right in, no problems or issues. I remember collecting tadpoles in a mucky swampy place like this, when I was a kid, and it must have been about this time of year as well.

No comments: