7.26.2007

Ride (maybe even race) your bike!

As I was saying, ignore the drug-addled antics of the pros. It's too depressing, the wheels have really come off the Tour de France, the race leader (who I described as 'dodgy' yesterday, before the latest stories broke) was finally kicked out of the race and fired by his team for a pattern of lies and deception that was unravelling under intense media scrutiny.

I was at the Catamount Outdoor Center last evening, even though it's been many years since I showed up there on a Wednesday night, I still knew many people there from my racing days. The evening afforded an opportunity to try and capture action with my camera which is something of a challenge.


A very retro ORS paceline.

Chris Cover suffering in the evening heat and humidity.

The future?

No comments: