1.06.2008

2007 bike race videos revisited: See what you've been missing

I should be outside exercising, I feel very heavy, flabby and sluggish after the holidays, which were characterized by too much rich food and strong drink, ugh. Sometimes I think I should get a down sleeping bag and retreat into some remote Adirondack leanto for some winter camping between Christmas and New Years.

Instead, however, I have been uploading some videos into my new vimeo account, because I was never happy with how these looked on YouTube, it was hard to make out what was going on.

1) Video from the 2007 Green Mountain Stage Race. I wish I hadn't deleted the raw files for this because now I see ways that I could remix and perhaps shorten it -- less is more -- somewhat. Shortly after this event I purchased a USB hard drive so archiving data is easier for me now.


Green Mountain Stage Race Sept. 07 from JG on Vimeo.

2) Video from the West Hill Cyclocross race, Putney, Vermont, November 2007. The video on this is still kind of murky, I think I was experimenting with camera settings to try and find something that worked better on YouTube...


2007 West Hill Cyclocross Race, Putney, VT from JG on Vimeo.

No comments: