4.19.2008

Found drama: Daffodils rising


Found Drama: Daffodils Rising from JG on Vimeo.

Last Sunday it was cold and blustery with passing flurries of sleet and snow: Today, happily, it was 80 degrees and sunny, a day to hang out in shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops and recover a bit from riding my very porky and high-rolling resistance mountain bike to work this week. I can feel the fatigue accumulating in my legs which is just a sad testimony to how out of shape I really am. (As an aside, I wrote a review of of my Monocog 1x9 last year, thinking that maybe a few people would search for information about the bike & the gearing setup, but no, at least 1/3rd of the traffic to this blog is from people searching for information on 1x9 bike setups.) Regarding bike commuting, I must say that gasoline prices of $3.50 per gallon and rising are a very strong incentive for me to not drive to work... which is a good thing.

No comments: